Using a combination of high intensity focused ultrasound guided energy and a subdermal laser, the eye bag area is treated with speed and precision, targeting only eye bag components while leaving other structures untouched, resulting in visible reduction of the fat protrusion in the under eye area in less than 45 minutes. Fat is also grafted to tighten loose skin and fill the sunken areas.
“One of the signature treatments at Medora Centre is the 4D Eye Bag Removal. The procedure is a result of modern technology combined with tailored treatments to address under-eye needs of individual patients”
FOUR COMPONENTS OF SEVERE EYE BAGS
WHY CHOOSE OUR NON SURGICAL 4D EYEBAG REMOVAL?
The procedure is performed without any cuts or incisions, making it a far safer procedure with very short recovery time (2-3 days) compared to surgery (2-3 weeks). Mild swelling is possible and there are no long term side effects.
The 4D Eye Bag Removal addresses four principal factors in the treatment of eye bags:
Bulging fat under the eyes, loose skin causing wrinkles and thick muscle causing a band as well as a sunken depression below the bulging fat.
As most patients have varying degrees of all four factors, the 4D Eye Bag Removal is tailored to individual needs of each patient.
Fat in the under eye area does not have the ability to regenerate quickly once it is reduced. If the excess fat is treated comprehensively, then the eye bag should not recur – just as people who naturally never had excess fat in the under eye area may never develop eye bags in their life.
WHY CHOOSE MEDORA CENTRE?
Since 2005, Medora Centre founder and director Zubin Medora and his team of MOH certified Registered Nurses have been providing patients with safe, proven high quality therapies that are individually tailored to meet their aesthetic and eye bag needs.
By coming to the Medora Centre, you make a choice to age gracefully without unnecessary or excessive treatments. We aim to use fully-tested, non-surgical and approved anti-aging treatments to achieve excellent results for each patient.
To enquire further about Medora Centre or our Non Surgical 4D Eye Bag Removal, please reach us by using this form below!
MEET OUR DOCTOR
Dr Z F Medora has been practising medicine since 1998 and has been performing aesthetic procedures since 2003. He completed Basic Specialty Training, Surgery, Ministry of Health, Singapore and went on to complete a fellowship in cosmetic surgery in England and Australia.
Subsequently, he spent time learning Asian Aesthetics under mentors in Japan, Korea and Hong Kong. He returned to Singapore and started the Medora Centre in 2005, in partnership with the late plastic surgeon, Dr R Sundarason. Fully registered as a General Medical Practitioner with the Singapore Medical Council, Dr Medora continues to work with a team of specialists in the fields of Oculoplastic as well as Facial Plastic Surgery.
Combining modern technology and traditional surgical concepts has always been a trademark of Dr Medora’s aesthetic practice. Amongst others, his signature treatments include the 4D Non-Surgical Eye Bag Reduction. Many patients have benefited from this low-risk, low-downtime and highly-effective procedure!
UNDERGRADUATE MEDICAL TRAINING
- Preclinical medicine at University of Bristol (Distinction in Physiology)
- Clinical Medicine at Guy’s & St. Thomas Hospitals, London
- Exchange Scholarship to John Hopkins University
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of London
POSTGRADUATE SURGICAL/MEDICAL TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed 3 Years of Basic Specialty Training, Surgery, Ministry of Health, Singapore
- Membership of two Royal Colleges of Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow
- Masters of Medicine, Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Diploma in Practical Dermatology, Cardiff University
- Tutor, Intercollegiate BSS Course, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Accredited Advance Cardiac Life Support Training
NON-PROFIT & SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Bandung Outreach Program
- Served as President, Overseas Medical Graduates Association
- Served as Vice-President, Lions Club, Singapore (Sentosa)
- Life Member, Singapore Children’s Society
- Founding Member of Multi-Disciplinary Aesthetic Practice Workgroup
- Served as Tutor, Basic Surgical Skills Course, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Served as on Various Committees in Singapore Children Society
- Annual Bandung ‘Under 16, Over 60’ outreach program. Organise distribution of essentials (blankets, food, medications) to orphanages and homes for the aged in outskirt villages of Bandung.
- Volunteer (Hospice Care), Singapore Cancer Society
- Cambodia Children’s Hospital Joint Project with Lion Club (Vanda) Singapore 2008
- Part of Medical Mission Trip, East Java, 2019
COSMETIC SURGERY TRAINING EXPERIENCE
- Completed Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery, UK (2004)
- Fellowship examinations in Cosmetic Surgery (Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery)
- Dermatology Laser Workshop, Changi General Hospital (September 2003)
- Workshop on New Generation Skin Fillers, National University Hospital (2004)
- Bangkok Conference on Anti Ageing, Thailand (February 2004)
- Seminar on Non-Ablative Skin Resurfacing & Acne Treatment, Singapore (2004)
- Dermatology Surgery & Laser Course Singapore (2004)
- Facial Filler Workshop, Frankfurt (2004)
- Breast Surgery Workshop, Germany (October 2004)
- Dermal Filler Masterclass , UK (2004)
- 3rd Asia Pacific Aesthetic Medicine Conference & Exhibition (August 2007)
- European Society of Aesthetic Surgery Masterclass in Facelift, UK (January 2007)
- International Society For Hair Restoration Surgery Annual Scientific Meeting, USA (September 2007)
- Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery, Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia and the Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (ACCS CPSA AAFPS) 2006 (Adelaide)
- Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery, Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia and the Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (ACCS CPSA AAFPS) 2007 (Melbourne)
- Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery, Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia and the Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (ACCS CPSA AAFPS) 2008 (Gold Coast)
- Completed Training in Klein Tumescent Liposuction, Capistrano Surgicentre, California, USA (2004)
- Singapore Medical Association
- Society of Aesthetic Medicine (Singapore)
- European Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society of Laser Surgery & Medicine
- International Advisor, Men’s Health Network